Working together to build knowledge in these difficult areas, engaging and applicable training allows everyone to walk away empowered.
Below are some examples of training topics that can be provided. Paige provides on-site training, as well as other unique educational opportunities such as webinars, to build skills in these important areas. Training topics can be added or adjusted to fit the specific needs of the school district or agency seeking training.
- Mental Health Matters: Overview of Risk Factors, Warning Signs, and Interventions
- Moving Beyond Excuses: The Reality of Bullying
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Understanding Trauma and Its Effect on Youth
- Ready to Learn: Overcoming Barriers to Student Learning
- Embracing the Leader in You
- Classroom Strategies and Interventions for Mental Health Needs
- Responding to Crisis and Death in the School Setting
- Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Identifying, Responding, and Reporting Abuse
- Working with Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth
- Maintaining Your Own Self-Care
- Trauma Sensitive Schools: How Do We Respond to the Trauma our Youth Face
- Anxiety in Youth
Training can fit the requirements needed for certain professionals for re-licensure (Key Warning Signs of Early On-Set Mental Illness), guidelines required by Supportive Schools Act, and requirements for Suicide Prevention. Applicable CEUs can be provided. Additional training topics are available for Mental Health Professionals seeking Continuing Education.
Training can be provided at any length and for any audience whether it is an all day presentation or a half-hour staff meeting - Paige can address the needs you're seeing in your school, church, agency, or community. Contact